- Everything! Seriously, if we were to attempt to list everything we like about this hotel, we’d be here all day.
- The spectacular views from every room (including the bathrooms).
- The huge wet-edge lap pool (also with incredible views).
- Stunning outside and in, this hotel has been beautifully decorated with a contemporary natural theme.
- ‘Magic’ housekeeping – which happens whenever you leave your room.
- The small boutique feel – the service is highly personal.
- Guests can leave their boots and skis in a private ski lounge in Teton Village. This lounge also serves complimentary hot drinks plus soup, salads, sandwiches etc for purchase.
- The hotel is located on East Gros Ventre Butte which helps to create an exclusive and private feel – and also provides spectacular views. It’s about 20 minutes from the mountain village and 10 minutes from Jackson town.
- A 10% service charge is automatically added to every bill on check out. This covers gratuities for all staff (unless you feel inclined to give more).
- The deluxe suites are a little larger than the regular suites (which are still huge).
- There is a free shuttle service from the hotel to the ski resort and the airport.
- All the rooms have one king-size bed however they can accommodate a twin bed set-up.
No, you haven’t died and gone to heaven – you’ve arrived at Amangani Jackson Hole. Luxurious in every sense, Amangani is a cut so far above the rest it’s basically on cloud nine.
Part of what makes Amangani so special is its mountain setting – providing breathtaking views of the Teton Mountains and the Snake River. But so stunning is the luxury hotel itself that these views almost pale in comparison – which is saying a lot!
Despite all the sensory overload, the hotel still manages to retain a sense of peace and calm that you can feel immediately the moment you step foot in the lobby. Whether you’re in the privacy of your own suite, or in one of the many different communal areas, you will feel totally relaxed and removed from all the world’s worries. This is thanks to hotel’s clever design, but also the highly personal and attentive service.
Forget the usual luxury of ‘twice daily housekeeping’ – at Amangani it’s 'Magic Housekeeping' that happens whenever you leave your room – without you ever spotting a trolley in the hall.
But leaving your room will prove difficult – as each one is beautifully appointed with king platform beds, a fireplace, lounge areas, balconies (or decks) and large windows. Spectacular views can be seen from every room, but it doesn’t stop there – every part of the bathroom also has windows, including the toilet and bath. Don’t be surprised if an elk walks past as you’re soaking your aching ski muscles! Also for those tired legs, Amangani has the best pool and hot tub of any hotel, anywhere. It’s enormous, steaming hot, and provides an absolutely perfect setting to soak up the views (literally).
While not located in the Teton Village or in Jackson town itself, these locations are never far away. And since the hotel’s restaurant and bar are so wonderful, you really won’t need to go anywhere from the moment you arrive. The hotel provides a shuttle to/from the resort every day and into the town of Jackson.
Amangani has only one problem that Scout can see: once you stay there, you’ll never want to stay anywhere else – and leaving will prove nearly impossible.
Amangani is the perfect luxury Jackson Hole ski vacation for the hopeless romantic or for those who enjoy the finer things in life.
Amangani hotel is for discerning guests who don’t want the glitz and glamor that’s usually associated with big-name 5 star hotels – preferring instead style and substance along with privacy and luxury.
Amangani is perched on the edge of East Gros Ventre Butte. It’s a 10 minute drive up a windy road from Jackson town (take care if you’re driving) and about 20 minutes to Teton Village. Complimentary shuttles will collect and deliver you from the airport and also take you to Teton Village each morning and afternoon. The hotel does have a ski lounge at the base of the mountain – providing a place for guests to leave their skis and boots (on warmers) overnight.
- Hotel shuttle provided
About Jackson Hole
Jackson Hole has risen to prominence over the years, but it’s the past few in particular that have seen its popularity soar as high as the Grand Tetons behind it. And it’s understandable why. Challenging terrain is what it is best known for, but the area’s spectacular scenery, a happening après scene, an ever-growing selection of great restaurants and wide range of accommodation make it a natural choice. It’s not surprising people come back year after year.
Read more about Jackson Hole and other hotels in the area.
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Amangani. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.