- Great location just a short walk from the lifts at Ajax mountain and the main transport hub to get to other mountains.
- Heated outdoor pool and hot tub, and complimentary access to the local health club
- The European feel of the complex
- Each unit is individually decorated so styles may vary. Older units have a quaint alpine style while updated units are more modern and sleek.
- The largest condos sleep up to 10 guests, great for larger families
- Split level condos offer some more privacy & space
- Complimentary airport transfers from Aspen Airport included
Alpenblick is located in the heart of Aspen town and offers a range of self-catered ski condo accommodation within walking distance of the slopes. Although all of the condos are individually styled, they all feature comfortable furnishings, well-equipped kitchens and a range of bedding options to suit your group.
The Alpenblick condos offer everything you need to be your home-away-from-home in the mountains from walk-in showers and large TVs and fireplaces to plush sofas and balconies. Many of the larger condos also come with a separate den area for the kids to play in, and most have sleeper sofas for additional guests. Spread across multi-levels, the condos are open-plan, but the European vibe of the complex provides a nice warm and cosy feel. There is plenty of storage for all the family ski gear, and washer and dryer in each condo for convenience. Condos are available in Economy, Standard and Deluxe levels to suit your budget, with the differences based on the furnishings and decor of each condo.
Not only do you have the privacy and comfort of your own condo but you also benefit from some hotel-style facilities. These include concierge services, free parking, wifi throughout and access to a hot tub and outdoor pool (plus free access to the local health club). Alpenblick is situated in the centre of Aspen with a number of shops, bars and restaurants located nearby. The Silver Queen Gondola is less than two blocks away so you can easily access the slopes.
Alpenblick is a fantastic option for a family vacation in Aspen, particularly for those who seek the convenience of being within walking distance of the chairlift and downtown, and plenty of room to spread out.
Alpenblick is pefect for groups looking for self-catered ski condos in Aspen. Whether you are on a budget or would like something a bit more modern, Alpenblick has a condo for you.
Alpenblick condos are well located in the town of Aspen with plenty of bars, restaurants and shops nearby. The closest gondola is situated just 1.5 blocks from the front of the complex, so within walking distance each morning.
Find a great map of the Aspen downtown area and location of each of the Aspen hotels here.
- <5 min walk to lifts
About Aspen Snowmass
Nestled deep in the heart of the Rockies, Aspen is the jewel in the crown of Colorado skiing with four big mountains for skiers to choose from. The resort is best known for its glitz and glamour, and while that’s true, there’s certainly a part of the town’s personality that is down-to-earth and relaxed. This is probably the result of its mining heritage combined with a resort offering some of the country’s best ski terrain and fabulous powder. Whether you're a family looking for your next memorable ski vacation, and avid powderhound, or a hopeless romantic in search of a classic ski-to-après experience, Aspen ticks all the boxes for everyone - there's a reason Scout always goes back to Aspen to ski!
20/21 SKI RESORT OPERATIONS: Aspen Snowmass will be making changes to mountain access and resort facilities, and implementing safety protocols for this season. Up-to-date information for Aspen Snowmass can be found here.
Read more about Aspen Snowmass and other hotels in the area.
- Airport Transfers
- Complimentary Health Club Access
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Ski Lockers
- On-Site Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Concierge Services
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
Special deals & packages for this hotel are displayed below. To take advantage of one of these deals, use the Room Selection booking process (any applicable accommodation specials will be applied to the price) and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extras.
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
25% Off Early Bird Deal!
Stay 10 nights or more and save 25% Off at selected condos in Aspen! Book by October 15!. T&C's Apply.
Stay 10 nights or more and save 25% Off at selected condos in Aspen! Book by October 15. PLUS book a unit of 2+ bedrooms by August 31 & receive a $200 Aspen Gift Card! T&C's Apply. Subject to availability. Some units not included in offer. Blackout dates apply.
|Valid: Jan 3, 2021 - Mar 28, 2021, book by Oct 15, 2020|
|January 21 - 24, 2021 & February 11 - 16, 2021|
* Contact Scout for a quote based on your preferred travel dates within the applicable travel periods.
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all amounts quoted are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.