- Excellent ski-in ski-out position
- High ceilings of the rooms on the first floor
- Huge bathrooms
- Friendly and efficient staff
- Fantastic on-site restaurant and bar
- There might be some noise from the snow ploughs
- The standard rooms are only equipped with a coffee maker and a fridge
- Rooms types above the standard rooms are equipped with a kitchenette or a full kitchen, and a gas fireplace
- Daily service is provided and linens are changed every 3-5 days
When it comes to prime location, White Crystal Inn is about as good as it gets in Big White! Surprisingly enough, it also happens to be excellent value. Located right in the heart of Big White village it definitely has the best ski-in ski-out location, and is just a short distance to the restaurants, bars and the gondola to Happy Valley.
White Crystal Inn is a full-service hotel that offers a variety of room types ranging from standard hotel rooms to condo units. Although some areas of the hotel show its age, the rooms are very spacious and comfortable – the first floor rooms feel particularly spacious due to their high ceilings. The rooms are fairly sparsely furnished, especially the kitchens in the standard hotel rooms which are only equipped with a coffee maker and a fridge. The rest have either a kitchenette or a full-kitchen, and a gas fireplace. The rooms on the higher floors have great views of the village and the valleys. All the rooms are well-maintained, clean and very cozy, and perfect for individuals, couples or small families on a budget.
Unlike some other properties in Big White, the facilities and amenities here are fairly limited. The restaurant serves an excellent breakfast, snacks, lunch, and dinner. Other facilities include a common sauna and hot tub, communal laundry facilities, locker room with ski-key racks, underground parking, and a 24 hours reception area. If hot tubs are your thing you may want to choose one of the other resort-style properties.
For those seeking great value hotel accommodation in Big White, right in the heart of the action, you can't go past the White Crystal Inn.
White Crystal Inn is ideal for those who want to be in an excellent ski-in ski-out position in the heart of Big White.
The hotel is located right in the heart of Big White village and in an excellent ski-in ski-out position. It is also just a short distance to the restaurants, bars and the gondola to Happy Valley.
Find a great map of the Big White village area and location of each of the Big White hotels here
- Ski-in Ski-out or slopeside
About Big White
Big White ski resort in British Columbia, Canada, is one of Scout’s top picks for family-friendly ski resorts. It’s up there with the best in the world. But Big White isn’t just for families; it’s perfect for all skiers and boarders wanting an easy and enjoyable ski vacation. Great expanse of intermediate terrain, 'real' double black options for advanced skiers, off-piste tree riding, endless ski-in/ski-out accommodation options, and plenty of off-mountain activities for kids (and adults!), Big White is a perfect all-rounder resort.
Read more about Big White and other hotels in the area.
- Communal Laundry
- Free Wireless Internet Access
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Ski-in/Ski-out Access
- Underground Parking
- Daily service provided and linen change every 3-5 days, depending on length of stay.
- Optik TV & Internet Service
- Locker Room with Ski-Key Racks
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at White Crystal Inn. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.