- The slope-side rooms have fantastic views of Lone Peak.
- The property’s location in the Mountain Village is great – with ski-in access.
- There’s a fantastic outdoor pool and hot tub overlooking the slopes.
- A couple of units have ski-in ski-out patios (added bonus!)
The Village Center is perfect for couples and families who want to be close to all the action in Big Sky. It boasts slopeside access and fantastic proximity to the restaurants and bars of the main Mountain Village.
The Village Center condos have great amenities such as small kitchenettes, gas fireplaces, daily housekeeping and a nightly turndown service. The rooms feature heavy mountain-style furnishings – think dark leather sofas, wood panelled cupboards and brown velvet curtains. They can feel quite dark, but once you turn on the gas fireplace they’re nice and cozy. The studio units are cosy and only offer a wall Murphy bed, and their kitchenettes consist of a microwave, coffee maker, small refrigerator and dishwasher. They’re not really big enough to cook a full meal – they’re really only best for making breakfast or perhaps heating up some leftovers from one of the great nearby restaurants. The one, two, and three bedroom apartments offer more space for families, with a mix of king and queen bed options in the bedrooms (twin beds on request only), full kitchens, and multiple bathrooms. Additional bedding in the lounge is a wall bed.
In addition to what is arguably Big Sky’s best slope-side outdoor hot tub and swimming pool, there’s also a fitness room, guest laundry, and on-mountain ski storage.
The Village Center is a wonderful lodging option in Big Sky for families and couples who seek self-contained condos with easy access to the slopes.
Village Center is great for couples and families wanting a modern, convenient and comfortable studio or condo right near all the Big Sky action.
The Village Center is located right in the heart of Big Sky’s Mountain Village, with direct access to the slopes. Guests are within close proximity to local restaurants and bars of the main base area.
Find a great map of the Big Sky ski resort area and location of the The Village Center here.
- Ski-in Ski-out or slopeside
About Big Sky
Big Sky Montana used to be one of skiing’s best kept secrets. While the word about this fantastic resort has gotten out, the resort just continues to get better – especially since it acquired two neighboring resorts, including Moonlight Basin. Offering the largest skiable terrain in Montana (over 5800 acres!), Big Sky also boasts one of the biggest vertical drops in North America - a staggering 4366 feet - meaning incredible steep slopes, chutes, and leg-burning runs, along with plenty of intermediate and beginner terrain.
Read more about Big Sky and other hotels in the area.
- 24-hour front desk
- concierge services
- dry cleaning/laundry service
- fitness facilities
- free wi-fi
- laundry facilities
- outdoor pool
- room service (limited hours)
- safe-deposit box at front desk
- ski storage
- ski-in/ski-out access
- smoke-free property
- spa tub
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Village Center. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all amounts quoted are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.