- On-site facilities including a public Japanese bath, sauna, restaurants and bars
- The Canadian-style log cabins
- The quiet atmosphere close to the Rusutsu slopes
Villa Rusutsu is a great option to those looking for a stay at Rusutsu ski resort, but are wanting an alternative to the large hotels at the base area.
Villa Rusutsu looks more like something out of Canada, with nine log cabins scattered around the grounds, with each cabin accommodating between two and five guests in each. The cabins are well designed with comfortable interiors and log exteriors that suit the natural environment.
There are several types of cabins from the simple standard cabins, to deluxe villas with a sleeping loft, or push the boat out and go for a luxury cabin, complete with fireplace, jacuzzi and massage chair, you will not be disappointed.
The on-site restaurant provides a breakfast and dinner service, and the bar is the perfect place to enjoy a drink by the fire after an exciting day on the slopes.
Other amenities on the Villa Rusutsu site include the Japanese bath and sauna which are great for relaxing your muscles ready for hitting the powder again the next day.
Villa Rusutsu is about a five-minute drive from the ski resort and they offer a shuttle service to and from the slopes. The lodge also offers a pick up and drop off service from Rusutsu Resort Bus terminal. Therefore having your own car isn’t necessary, though it will add a little more flexibility and independence.
Villa Rusutsu cabins are great for those looking for a quieter stay at Rusutsu Ski Resort, away from the large hotels, with comfortable accommodation and good facilities.
Villa Rusutsu cabins are located a five minute drive from Rusutsu Ski Resort, Hokkaido. It is a quieter resort than the likes of Niseko but is great for those wanting to get out on the powder every day and relax in the evenings. The lodge offers a shuttle service to and from the slopes as well as a pick-up and drop-off from the Rusutsu Resort Bus terminal.
- Hotel shuttle provided
Rusutsu Ski Resort in Hokkaido is a powder skiing and boarding paradise close to Niseko and Sapporo airports, with some hilarious Disneyland-style attractions on the side.
Read more about Rusutsu and other hotels in the area.
- Satellite TV
- Resort Shuttle Service
- Parking available
- Japanese Ofuro (hot bath)
- Bar & apres lounge
- Daily Housekeeping
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Villa Rusutsu. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all amounts quoted are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.