- Convenient location with easy access to the Town Lifts
- Heated boot and mitten warmers
- Modern kitchens with everything you need for a self-catered stay
- Many units have fireplaces to cosy up around
- Close to the free bus service that runs through town
The Town Lift Condominums are all about location, comfort and convenience. These two-bedroom condos are located in the heart of Park City, close to all the main street amenities like shops, bars and restaurants. They also boast convenient access to the Town Lift which is just a very short walk from the front door!
Boasting a quaint alpine style, each of the two-bedroom condos are well-equipped with master king bedroom with ensuite, family sized bathrooms, a gas fireplace, washer & dryer, and a modern, well-appointed kitchen. The spacious lounge areas are bright and modern. These condos will truly be your home-away-from-home in the mountains (with the added benefit of daily houskeeping to boot!). Each condo, particularly 3A, is wonderfully decorated, with soft furnishings and classic touches of mountain life and odes to the historic mining side of Park City.
Depsite not having a whole range of wellness facilities, Town Lift Condos do have an on-site hot tub and guests are also permitted access to Club Lespri during their stay which offers a wealth of health and fitness facilities as well as massages and personal trainers.
These condos are managed by Park City Lodging, which offers fantastic concierge and on-call guest services.
The Town Lift is barely 2 minutes walk away from the condos, and the historic downtown and all its fantastic restaurants, bars, and retail shops are a short stroll away. Its in-town location makes the Town Lift condos a perfect Park City lodging choice for those who want to be in the heart of the action (no car required!).
The two-bedroom condos at Town Lift are great for families or two couples travelling together who are seeking well-located, self-catering accommodation in Park City.
As the name suggests, the Town Lift Condominums are situated in the heart of Park City one short block from the Town Lifts. This allows guests easy access to the lifts in the mornings so you don't need to trudge through town with all your gear. These condos are also conveniently located for the town's amenities such as bars, restaurants, shops and galleries.
- Short walk to lifts
About Park City
Park City has a combination of several elements that make it one of the best ski resorts in North America. Not only is it a world-class ski mountain but it’s a charming and happening town, all within 35 minutes of a major airport. There aren’t many places you can fly to in the morning and be skiing in the afternoon. Park City is also famous for hosting a third of the events during the 2002 Salt Lake City Olympics, as well as the annual Sundance Film Festival that sees the town bursting at the seams while the well-heeled and famous party. When a gondola was built connecting neighbouring Canyons resort to Park City Resort the area became one and the name Canyons was eventually dropped. Park City Mountain now offers a mammoth amount of terrain to explore (with two village bases - Mountain Village and Canyons Village), exceptional facilities for families, and lodging options to suit all budgets.
Read more about Park City and other hotels in the area.
- Ski-In Ski-Out Access
- On Free Bus Route
- Secure Parking
- Daily Housekeeping
- Gas Fireplaces
- Full Kitchens
- Club Lespri Membership Access
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Town Lift Condominiums. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all amounts quoted are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.