- The on-site Meadow Spa and two rooftop pools!
- Pacini Italian Restaurant serving up delicious gourmet meals
- Barely a minute walk to the restaurants and shops of downtown Banff
- Mountain lodge interiors (for that true ski getaway)
The Moose Hotel & Suites is fantastic four-star property in downtown Banff that offers everything you need for a comfortable and relaxing ski vacation. Not only are the hotel facilities fantastic - there is spa and restaurant on site - you're barely minutes from the happening bars and restaurants of downtown Banff.
The rooms and suites at The Moose Hotel are spacious and comfortable throughout, with plush beds and quirky moose artwork scattered around to put a smile on your face! Alongside regular hotel rooms, there are spacious one and two-bedroom suites, ideal for those who seek more room to relax as well as having access to in-room kitchenette facilities. The suites have cosy lounges and small dining areas so you don't even have to leave the comfort of your own room for breakfast or dinner! The top floor location of these suites also means they're a little quieter.
The on-site Meadows Spa and Pools is a wonderful place to unwind after a day on the slopes, with 10 massage treatment rooms, three swimming pools (one indoor and two hot pools on the rooftop!), a fitness centre, sauna and beauty room. The panoramic views around The Moose Hotel & Suites are unbelieveably breath-taking, and witnessing the Canadian Rocky Mountains from one of the rooftop pools is an experience like no other!
Finally, it's worth mentioning the on-site Pacini Restaurant which serves up great pizza, incredible steaks and parmigiana fries and tasty Italian desserts that will top your day off perfectly!
The Moose Hotel & Suites is a perfect option for couples and small families who seek comfortable and spacious hotel rooms in Banff, close to all the action of downtown.
The Moose Hotel & Suites is a great hotel for couples who want to be right in the heart of downtown Banff, with all the entertainment and shops nearby and the slopes not far away.
The Moose Hotel & Suites is situated in the heart of Banff town, with shops, bars, restaurants and cafes just a short walk away. It is therefore great for those who want to get involved with the Banff apres scene. There is a grocery store just around the corner too. The Moose Hotel & Suites offers free Banff Roam bus passes so you can easily access the mountains and explore the local area.
Find a great map of the Banff downtown area and location of the Moose Hotel & Suites here.
- Hotel shuttle provided
Banff is a happening ski town situated in what would have to be one of the most scenic mountain locations in the world. With three great ski areas all within easy driving distance, Banff is the perfect base from which to explore this part of the Rocky Mountains.
Read more about Banff and other hotels in the area.
- Swimming Pool
- Exercise Room
- Massage Treatments
- Luggage Room
- Room Service
- Pet Friendly
- Free WiFi
- Meeting Rooms
- Complimentary Parking
- Tesla Charging Station
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
Special deals & packages for this hotel are displayed below. To take advantage of one of these deals, use the Room Selection booking process (any applicable accommodation specials will be applied to the price) and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extras.
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
25% Off Early Bird Deal!
Save 25% OFF at Moose Hotel & Suites for stays of 4+ nights. Book by August 31.
Save up to 25% OFF at Moose Hotel & Suites when you book 4+ nights before August 31. Blackout dates apply. T&Cs apply.
|Valid: Nov 1, 2021 - Apr 30, 2022, book by Aug 31, 2021|
|23 December 2021 - 02 January 2022|
* Please Contact Scout for a quote based on your preferred travel dates.
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.