- Friendly and helpful staff
- Reasonably priced accommodations that won't break the budget
- Huge and comfortable rooms for families
- Beautiful views from some of the rooms
Located across the road from the ski plaza and the center of Big White village, the Inn at Big White is a full-service hotel that offers reasonably priced accommodations. The price is unbeatable considering that the rooms are big and comfortable, although the hotel has seen better days. It has a ski-to ski-from position, (not quite a ski-in ski-out position) so it is pretty easy to get to the ski slopes.
The Inn at Big White has 100 rooms of various types ranging from regular hotel rooms to one-bedroom condo units. The rooms are equipped with a queen size bed and a murphy bed, or a queen size bed and sofa bed. Scout recommends the room with a queen size bed and a sofa bed for couples because this means you get to have a proper couch. The queen size bed and a murphy bed room don’t have a proper couch but rather an awkward dining table and one or two armchairs. However if you know that you will be needing two beds, then the latter will suit your needs better since the murphy bed has a real mattress. The first floor rooms have extremely high ceilings although the ones facing the mountains look straight to an outdoor car park. Some of the rooms are equipped with a small kitchen (with induction cooker and microwave), fine for whipping up breakfast but not for complicated cooking. Scout recommends that you choose a village side room which will provide you with better sunlight and excellent views.
The hotel has some good facilities such as a small fitness room equipped with basic gym equipment, an outdoor pool and a hot tub with a fantastic view, a shared laundry facility, a common game room, and a locker room with ski-key racks. There is also a popular Irish Pub on site (The Blarney Stone Irish Tavern) which serves up tasty home-cooked Irish and English fare for breakfast, lunch & dinner. It also has a pretty good selection of Irish and Scottish Whiskies (apres ski anyone?). The hotel might not have all the luxuries you can find in other hotels, but it has a great location and comfortable accommodations that are reasonably priced, plus a pub where you can relax at the end of the day.
The Inn at Big White is the perfect option for budget-friendly skiers who seek good value and convenient hotel location in Big White.
The Inn at Big White is ideal for anyone who wants reasonably priced hotel with a great location.
The hotel has a ski to/ski from position, and not exactly a ski in/ski out position, however it is pretty easy to get to the ski slopes and won’t require that much effort. It is just across the road from the ski plaza and the center of Big White village.
Find a great map of the Big White village area and location of each of the Big White hotels here
- Short walk to lifts
About Big White
Big White ski resort in British Columbia, Canada, is one of Scout’s Picks for family-friendly ski resorts. It’s up there with the best in the world. But Big White isn’t just for families; it’s perfect for all skiers and boarders wanting an easy and enjoyable ski vacation. Great expanse of intermediate terrain, 'real' double black options for advanced skiers, off-piste tree riding, endless ski-in/ski-out accommodation options, and plenty of off-mountain activities for kids (and adults!), Big White is a perfect all-rounder resort.
Read more about Big White and other hotels in the area.
- Communal Laundry
- Fitness Facilities
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Ski-to/Ski-from Ski Access
- Underground Parking
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Daily service provided and linen change every 3-5 days, depending on length of stay.
- Common Games Room
- Locker Room with Ski-Key Racks
- Optik TV & Internet Service
- Common Outdoor Hot Tub, open daily from 10 am - 9 pm
- Hotel Swimming Pool, open daily from 10 am - 9 pm
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
Special deals & packages for this hotel are displayed below. To take advantage of one of these deals, use the Room Selection booking process (any applicable accommodation specials will be applied to the price) and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extras.
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Stay 5 Pay 4 Offer!
Stay 5 Pay 4 at the Inn at Big White! Book by August 31!
Take advantage of great value offers and Stay 5 Pay 4 at the Inn at Big White! Valid for all unit types across the offer dates and subject to availability at time of booking. Book by August 31!
|Valid: Nov 25, 2020 - Apr 30, 2021, book by Aug 31, 2021|
* Contact Scout for a quote based on your preferred travel dates within the applicable travel periods.
Stay 7 Pay 5 Offer!
Take advantage of Early Bird Offers and Stay 7 Pay 5 at Big White. T&Cs apply.
Stay longer and save with Stay 7 Pay 5 or Stay 14 Pay 10 offer at selected Big White condos. Blackout dates apply. Subject to availability at time of booking. Applicable to selected unit types at Chateau Big White, Inn at Big White and White Crystal Inn.
|Valid: Jan 3, 2021 - Apr 17, 2021, book by Nov 1, 2020|
* Contact Scout for a quote based on your preferred travel dates within the applicable travel periods.
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all amounts quoted are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.