- Central to everything
- Ample sized rooms
- Owned and operated by super friendly Sylvia and Mario
- European style
- 24/7 front desk
- Some of the rooms have balconies but these are common balconies which spans over a couple of rooms
- There are interconnecting rooms which is great for families or group of friends
- Rooms facing Mt. Morrisey face the afternoon sun and are quiet
- Rooms facing the village can experience noise coming from the streets
- The indoor Jacuzzi has quite a chlorinated smell
- Complimentary wi-fi internet access
Owned and operated by Sylvia and Mario for the past 11 years, Sun Peaks Lodge is a charming European style hotel that will almost make you feel like you are in a European ski lodge. It has a fantastic location and is in a ski-in ski-out position on the ski village way.
The hotel features a combination of King rooms and Double Queen Rooms. All the rooms feature flat screen TVs, sofa beds, coffee/tea station, private safe, and a 3 piece bathroom with shower/tub combination. Some of the rooms have balconies which is actually a common balcony that spans across a few rooms. Although this is a common balcony, privacy is generally not a concern. The rooms face the village or Mt. Morrisey, and Scout recommends the rooms facing Mt. Morrisey for its afternoon sun, great sun set view, and for peace and quiet. The rooms facing the village might have some noise issues due to late night party goers.
Sun Peaks Lodge has an on-site restaurant called the Sun Peaks Lodge Steakhouse which also serves continental breakfast and buffet breakfast.
Sun Peaks Lodge has a European style wellness area featuring a dry Sauna, Steam room, shared Hot Tub, a relaxation room and small massage room. Other facilities include a small gym, a computer station and underground parking.
Sun Peaks Lodge is great for families or group of friends because of its interconnecting rooms.
Sun Peaks Lodge is located right in the middle of the village and is in a ski in/ski out position.
About Sun Peaks
Sun Peaks ski resort in Canada is a friendly resort with a charming ski-through village and wonderful skiing. Plus, thanks to some new and exciting terrain, Sun Peaks now has plenty of reasons to attract hard-core skiers along with its mainstay families and older couples.
Read more about Sun Peaks and other hotels in the area.
- accessible parking
- accessible path of travel
- airport transportation (surcharge)
- business center
- concierge services
- designated smoking areas
- designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- dry cleaning/laundry service
- fireplace in lobby
- fitness facilities
- free wifi
- free parking nearby
- front desk (limited hours)
- gift shops or newsstand
- in-room accessibility
- multilingual staff
- number of buildings/towers - 1
- number of floors - 3
- outdoor tennis court
- self parking (surcharge)
- ski storage
- ski-in/ski-out access
- spa services on site
- spa tub
- steam room
- tennis on site
- total number of rooms - 44
- year built1996
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Sun Peaks Lodge. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all amounts quoted are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.