- Great (almost ski-in, ski-out) location with direct access to Silver Star ski lift
- On the free bus service route to Park City & Canyons for easy access between resorts
- Some units have private spa/hot tub facilities
- Incredibly family friendly
- Bunk bed options in the second and third bedrooms for families
- Please note that the Silver Star lift takes you straight to Blue runs (not green) so may not be the best option for beginners
- There is only a basic daily housekeeping service (towels and garbage removal)
- Ski rentals, lift ticket office, & local cafe are located nearby
- Managed by Natural Retreats - offering a full concierge service to their guests including making dinner reservations
Silver Star at Park City offers comfort, self-catered convenience and of course, location, location, location! From the front door of your condo, townhouse you're steps away from the Silver Star chairlift which leaves directly from the complex. The cottages have a private funicular which takes you to a run to access the Silver Star lift. This allows you easy access to the Park City Ski Resort (mostly to blue runs).
The range of accommodation at Silver Star is great which means there is something for everyone. From simple two-bedroom condos that can sleep six to expansive four and five-bedroom cottages that accommodate up to 12, you can choose whichever option suits your group best. As this complex was built relatively recently, all feel much more modern than many other condos in Park City. All of the accommodation includes modern kitchens, comfortable lounges with roaring fireplaces and large bedrooms. They feature everything you need for a self-catered ski vacation and some have added extras such as an Xbox, Jacuzzi or balconies as a luxurious touch.
Decor varies throughout, with furnishings along the line of 'modern mountain', and hints of granite, stainless steel, exposed beams and fireplaces. The kitchen and living areas in all units are rather spacious, and all boast a washer and dryer for convenience. Bedding varies, so best to advise Scout of your requirements and we can match a unit to suit. Scout does love the option of having bunk beds in a lot of the bedrooms, which is perfect for families and groups. Most master bedrooms have an ensuite bathroom. The multi-level cottages are also an ideal option for families travelling together, as it provides a little more privacy and space to spread out. Some of them are quite luxurious.
Although Silver Star offers self-catered accommodation, there is also on-site dining available at the Silver Star Cafe which provides guests with a budget-friendly option. Thanks to the amazing location you can easily nip back for lunch during a day on the slopes.
The front desk staff are on hand to help you throughout your stay and offer a concierge service to help you book restaurant reservations etc. There is also ski rental and lockers available for guest use. There is a free shuttle to Park City and Canyons which runs on demand between 7am-11pm daily, and most of the condos are barely minutes walk to the ski plaza and Silver Star chairlift.
The Silver Star flats, condos, and cottages offer a fantastic family friendly Park City lodging option, easy access to the slopes, and flexible accommodation for families and groups.
Silver Star at Park City is a great option for those seeking self-catered ski accommodation with an excellent location just minutes from the slopes of the Park City Mountain Resort.
Silver Star is located in the perfect spot in Park City with easy access to the Silver Star lift. The Silver Star lift offers access to a range of blue runs. There is a blue run that comes right back to the complex when conditions allow.
- Ski-in Ski-out or slopeside
About Park City
Park City has a combination of several elements that make it one of the best ski resorts in North America. Not only is it a world-class ski mountain but it’s a charming and happening town, all within 35 minutes of a major airport. There aren’t many places you can fly to in the morning and be skiing in the afternoon. Park City is also famous for hosting a third of the events during the 2002 Salt Lake City Olympics, as well as the annual Sundance Film Festival that sees the town bursting at the seams while the well-heeled and famous party. When a gondola was built connecting neighbouring Canyons resort to Park City Resort the area became one and the name Canyons was eventually dropped. Park City Mountain now offers a mammoth amount of terrain to explore (with two village bases - Mountain Village and Canyons Village), exceptional facilities for families, and lodging options to suit all budgets.
Read more about Park City and other hotels in the area.
- Front Desk
- Ski Storage
- Ski Rental
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Exercise Room
- Shuttle Service
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Silver Star Park City. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.