- Bright, contemporary rooms in the heart of Whistler Village.
- There is a complimentary daily breakfast buffet.
- Ski storage is available at the base of the mountain (in the Pan Pacific Mountainside) so you don’t have to ever carry your skis.
- Great lap pool, hot tub, and dry sauna.
- All rooms have fireplaces, full kitchens, balconies and spacious living areas.
- Upper floors are considered 'Premium' due to their great views.
- Head to the Raven Room for a complimentary beer or wine and stick around for Happy Hour.
- Den options are available which are perfect for families.
- It is difficult to get 2 bedroom apartments wiht twin beds in the second room.
Despite the fact it looks like a large hotel, Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre is relatively small – with only 83 rooms. This makes it a quiet escape from the hustle and bustle of Whistler Village (which surrounds the hotel).
Unlike its sister property – Pan Pacific Mountainside – this hotel is a little further from the slopes. But with all the lifts still within easy walking distance, you’ll never need to carry your skis far. In fact, you can store your gear right at the base in the Pan Pacific Mountainside’s valet room to save you having to lug it any further. Another great thing about this hotel’s location is that all the best restaurants and bars of Whistler Village are within walking distance – it really is at the centre of everything.
The building itself is less than ten years old, so everything feels fairly modern. The rooms have been designed in a contemporary style, and include fully-equipped kitchens, spacious living areas, balconies, soaking tubs and fireplaces. Scout loves the size of the bathrooms, and that the bathtub and shower are separate (quite rare in hotel rooms). The storage in each suite is also fantastic. Large windows make the rooms feel even bigger – letting in a lot of natural light. And some of the higher rooms have mountain views that can only be described as spectacular. Den options are available which are perfect for families. Bedding varies between the suites so it's best to advise your requirements upon booking.
Enjoy the saltwater pool and hot tubs and there’s also a great dry sauna to steam your worries away. Or you could pamper yourself at the full service Whistler Day Spa. After skiing, the newly updated Raven Room offers a wonderful Happy Hour and the perfect spot to enjoy a meal with friends late into the evening.
This Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre hotel would suit couples or families wanting to be within a convenient distance of everything, and who want modern facilities – including a kitchen in their room.
Pan Pacific Village Centre is located in the heart of Whistler Village – about a two-minute walk to the Mountainside property where your skis and boots will be stored in lockers, with the lifts for both mountains just beyond. Whistler is about a 2.5 hour drive from Vancouver Airport.
Find a great map of the Whistler Village area and location of the Pan Pacific Village Centre here. It is the red building 29.
- <10 min walk to lifts
About Whistler Blackcomb
Whistler is spectacular in many ways. Whether it’s the two gigantic mountains delivering more than 8000ac (3237ha) of skiing, the jaw-dropping scenery, a village life that puts most major cities to shame or terrain that is steep enough to give even the most extreme skiers an adrenaline rush, you will never be short of being amazed at Whistler. Long the favorite of skiers everywhere, Whistler became even more famous when it hosted the 2010 Winter Olympics and showed itself off to the world. Whether you’re a family of beginners or training to be an instructor, anyone will have a blast at Whistler.
Read more about Whistler Blackcomb and other hotels in the area.
- 24-hour front desk
- complimentary newspapers in lobby
- concierge services
- event catering
- fireplace in lobby
- fitness facilities
- free wi-fi
- free breakfast
- garage parking (surcharge)
- laundry facilities
- luggage storage
- number of spa tubs - 2
- pets allowed
- room service (limited hours)
- security guard
- self parking (surcharge)
- ski shuttle
- ski storage
- smoke-free property (fines apply)
- swimming pool - outdoor
- valet parking (surcharge)
- You must present a photo ID when checking in.
- Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.
- Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival.
- The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking.
- Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
- Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4 PM Check-out time is 11 AM
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Pan Pacific Whistler Village Centre. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.