- Unique retro mountain styling throughout - a blast from the past!
- Cafe on site - a great place to start your morning
- Heated indoor pool to soak in after a long day on the slopes
- Great in-room ski storage
- Rooms do not have full kitchenette facilities but do include a sink, mini fridge, microwave and coffee machine
- The property is located five blocks from Snow King Mountain and close to the main town square
- Jackson Hole Ski Resort is about a 20 min drive - morning and afternoon shuttles are included
- As Mountain Modern was originally a motel each of the rooms opens to the outside and noise does travel between rooms
When you think of a motel, quirky styling, comfortable beds and friendly staff may not be the first things that spring to mind. However one of the latest trends in mountain towns is the revamping of old motels into hip places that don't hurt the hip pocket. Mountain Modern is one of these and it has taken a traditional motel building in the town of Jackson and given it a full upgrade to make it a cool place for all ages. Forget bland color palettes, nonchalant staff and second rate facilities, Mountain Modern hotel has found a way to combine great value with a splash of personality to create a space you will want to add to your Jackson Hole ski package again and again.
The hotel has been carefully re-imagined with skiers in mind, with spacious in-room ski storage, on-site laundry facilities, a heated indoor pool and even a common lounge area where a simple "Grab n go" breakfast is served each day and cafe items are on sale.
The bedrooms offer a range of bedding configurations to suit everyone from friends, couples to families and even include a microwave and sink, should you wish to heat up some leftovers in the comfort of your own room. As the structure of the motel is old, noise can travel between rooms and fromt he outside corridors. We reccomend choosing a top floor room if you can handle getting all your gear up and down the stairs. There are ample free parking spaces throughout the complex.
Thanks to the hotel's convenient location right in town and just three blocks from the main square of Jackson Town, you are within walking distance of a variety of restaurants.
Although Mountain Modern Motel isn't right at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, they do offer a free shuttle service in the mornings and afternoons or if you sleep in and miss that you can always catch the bus which leaves from right outside. Alternatively Snow King Mountain is just five blocks away and a great alternative to the main resort for a day.
Mountain Modern Motel is a fantastic option for the budget-conscious skier and small families, and a great value home base for a Jackson Hole ski vacation.
Mountain Modern Motel is perfect for those seeking kooky style and personality but with a no-frills approach to ski accommodation in Jackson Town. It is great for groups of friends and well suited to the "younger" crowd.
Located in Jackson Town, Mountain Modern Motel is situated close to a range of shops, bars, restaurants and cafes and is just five blocks from Snow King Mountain. Mountain Modern is located around 3 miles from Grand Teton National Park and 12 miles from Jackson Hole Mountain Resort. A complimentary shuttle is offered to and from Jackson ski resort.
- Hotel shuttle provided
About Jackson Hole
Jackson Hole has risen to prominence over the years, but it’s the past few in particular that have seen its popularity soar as high as the Grand Tetons behind it. And it’s understandable why. Challenging terrain is what it is best known for, but the area’s spectacular scenery, a happening après scene, an ever-growing selection of great restaurants and wide range of accommodation make it a natural choice. It’s not surprising people come back year after year.
Read more about Jackson Hole and other hotels in the area.
- Free WiFi
- Indoor Heated Pool
- Laundry Facilities
- Mini Kitchenette Facilities
- Grab n Go breakfast
- On-Site Restaurant
- On-site Salon
- Ski Storage
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Mountain Modern. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.