- Fantastic central location
- One of the only gyms in Niseko which is free for hotel guests
- Comfortable rooms with a fresh design
- Some of the rooms can be noisy, particularly those facing the street
- None of the rooms have any sort of views
- Limited options at breakfast (no Japanese options)
- The hotel does not offer a shuttle pick up from the bus station
- There are some interconnecting rooms
- There is a washer/dryer in the building
While the high-end luxury market continues to grow in Niseko along with its popularity and prices, it’s becoming increasingly difficult to find a decent mid-range hotel with mid-range prices.
Fortunately there’s M Hotel and its simpler sister property next door, M Lodge. Located right in the heart of Niseko Hirafu’s action, on Momiji-zaka it is surrounded by restaurants, bars and shops. It’s also not that far to walk to the Family Ace Pair lift either (approximately 5 minute, flat walk)
By no means is M Hotel luxurious. But fortunately a clean design of the rooms with whites linens, pale woods and red accents makes the relatively small rooms pleasant and comfortable. There are no views from the rooms – expect to see other buildings close by or street views.
There are 30 rooms at M Hotel, most of which are standard rooms featuring a western style bed that can be either a King or 2 twins. There are three suite rooms which are huge, and have a living area, huge cupboard and bathroom. If you’re looking to spend a bit of time hanging out in your room this might be a better option.
Being a mid-range hotel there aren’t a lot of extra facilities; there’s no onsen or hot bath, no shuttles to the bus station, and no public bathroom to use you want to shower after checking out. Bizarrely though, there is a great gym! What you do get at M Hotel are friendly, helpful receptionists and a western breakfast is included in the rate.
M Hotel Niseko is perfect for the more budget minded, (including solo travellers), and those who want to be in the heart of Niseko Hirafu village.
Great! Our room was nice and large. Staff seemed new and had a little trouble helping us with different inquiries probably due to lack of communication between staff members. Otherwise, they were very friendly. Ariane, Scout Cutsomer, 2020
M Hotel is located right in the heart of Niseko Hirafu village, on Momiji-zaka. It is about a flat, 5-minute walk from the Ace Family Pair ski lift.
You can find a map of Niseko village here.
- <5 min walk to lifts
Whether you’re a powder hound seeking some of the lightest, driest snow in the world, or a beginner looking for a safe place to take your first turns, Niseko is a hit.
Read more about Niseko and other hotels in the area.
- Ample fridge space
- Microwave facilities
- Complimentary Wi-Fi broadband
- Free parking
- Internal secure ski and snowboard storage
- Twin bed or Double
- Property is non-smoking.
- All guests will be required to give their full name, age, passport number, postal address, nationality and occupation on or prior to check-in, in compliance with Japanese Law. Upon check-in you will be asked for a copy of your credit-card for security/bond purposes.
- Desired bedding configuration (King or twins) must be supplied to Scout at least 7 days prior to arrival.
- Late check-out charge of ¥10,000 is applicable to stay until 12 noon. Requests for late check-out must be confirmed 24 hours in advance.
- Guests accept responsibility for damage to the property, fittings, furniture, keys and other chattels caused during their occupation, including any consequential losses incurred.
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
Special deals & packages for this hotel are displayed below. To take advantage of one of these deals, use the Room Selection booking process (any applicable accommodation specials will be applied to the price) and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extras.
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
15% Off Early Bird Deal
Save 15% off at the M Hotel & M Lodge when you book before August 31!
Save 15% off at M Hotel & M Lodge when you book before August 31! T&C's Apply. Applicable for all season dates.
|Valid: Nov 30, 2022 - Mar 30, 2023, book by Aug 30, 2022|
* Please Contact Scout for a quote based on your preferred travel dates.
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.