- The closest condos to the slopes
- All rooms have mountain views and balconies (ideal for an après drink)
- There is a great outdoor pool that faces the slopes.
Lodge at Snowbird is the resort's second largest accommodation offering. Despite its size (with a total of 143 rooms), it feels intimate and homely, especially when compared to the giant neighbouring Cliff Lodge and Spa Hotel.
The rooms at the Lodge vary from hotel rooms to 1 bedroom condos with a loft. Studios have a full kitchen and fireplace, as well as a balcony that faces the mountain (Some of the balconies are shared). Guests should also note that the bed in the studio room consists of a queen-size pullout sofa bed in the living area. The hotel rooms, meanwhile, are fairly basic, and have two queen beds, but are suitable for a shorter stay.
The service at the Lodge is friendly and efficient, while the onsite restaurant, The Lodge Bistro, shouts all guests wine and cheese on Monday and Thursday nights. These evenings can be really fun – providing first-time guests an opportunity to mingle with the permanent owners and to share stories from their Snowbird skiing adventures. The 'original' lodge in Snowbird, the complex boasts an outdoor pool and hot tub, steam room, fitness centre, and lending library (with games for the kids).
The main attraction of Lodge at Snowbird is that it provides good-value lodging in close proximity to sensational ski slopes. It would be the perfect base for a short ski trip (if you’re happy to forgo a few 5 star luxuries). And if you’re lucky, your visit will be timed with some of that famous dry Utah powder – which, with an annual snowfall of over 500 inches, is fairly likely.
The Lodge at Snowbird is a wonderful lodging options for families who seek easy access to the slopes and close proximity to local restaurants and resort facilities.
This lodge would be perfect for ski enthusiasts who want to be close to the slopes and who aren’t fussy, yet still expect a decent standard for their dollar.
The Lodge at Snowbird is located just on the edge of the Snowbird ski base, it’s just a short, flat walk in ski boots. Transport options are easy – airport transfer companies will stop here, and the public bus to Alta resort also leaves from the ski area base.
Find a great map of the Snowbird Ski Resort area and location of the Lodge at Snowbird here.
- Short walk to lifts
Snowbird is home to some of North America’s best inbounds terrain. Add to that are copious amounts of dry, fluffy powder and the result is one fantastic ski mountain. Don’t let first impressions fool you – the giant concrete buildings erected in the 1970s aren’t the most aesthetically pleasing. But this is a friendly, world-class resort that is sure to satisfy all levels of skiers.
Read more about Snowbird and other hotels in the area.
- 24-hour front desk
- business center
- coffee/tea in lobby
- complimentary newspapers in lobby
- concierge services
- dry cleaning/laundry service
- fireplace in lobby
- free parking
- health club
- laundry facilities
- safe-deposit box at front desk
- ski storage
- spa tub
- swimming pool - outdoor
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Lodge at Snowbird. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all amounts quoted are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.