- Scrumptious European-style breakfast served daily
- The five-storey climbing wall, sure to keep the kids entertained
- The location - prime ski-in/ski-out access & a stones throw from resort facilities
- Memorable après lounging in the the spa-side cabanas
- Let the little ones loose in the Kids' Room, where they'll play & meet new friends
- Make use of the private hotel shuttle – which can take you to each of the other mountains
- Don't miss the amazing complimentary activities on offer including First Tracks and Inside Tracks!
- Some of the Grand Deluxe rooms offer direct ski-in/ski-out access from the deck
If you've visited the Limelight in Aspen, you'd have experienced the warm, welcoming, and wonderful vibes of the hotel that makes it feel more like a home away from home. This charm has been maintained within the Limelight Snowmass, offering all the things you would come to expect from a first-class hotel (and many more you had only dared to dream of!). Situated in the heart of Snowmass village, Limelight Snowmass has super easy access directly onto to the slopes out one side, and direct access to the gondola on the other.
Boasting modern and spacious hotel rooms, the Limelight Snowmass is ideal for families, couples and solo travellers. Each room has been designed for comfort at the forefront, and the one thing that stands out is the hotel's ability to provide the little touches that we seek to a ski vacation. We love the Scandi styling and it's the extra touches, like a colourful blanket at the end of your bed, that make it feel homely and warm. All rooms include plush bedding (including feather-free pillows), great coffee makers, spacious bathrooms with comfy robes, free WIFI, enough lounge space to spread out, and a wet bar with a microwave and fridge. Rooms range from Deluxe, Grand Deluxe, and Luxury, and offer either a king bed for couples, or two queens for friends and kids. Deluxe rooms area located on the first 4 levels, with either village or mountain views, and are wonderful for an entry-level room. Grand Deluxe rooms boast a balcony or deck, and their location on the Lower Village level allows for direct ski-in/ski-out access to many of them. If you seek a little extra space and a fireplace to cosy up in front of, the Luxury rooms are the go-to choice. You can also upgrade to Terrace rooms, which, if you hadn't guessed, come with an additional terrace space with outdoor seating for you to enjoy the stunning Colorado sunsets.
For those seeking a more self-contained option, the Limelight Snowmass also offers incredible two and three bedroom residences. Boasting expansive living areas, stunning modern kitchens, vaulted ceilings, an expanse of windows to take in the mountain views, and and private outdoor deck. These truly feel like home away from home, with little touches that encourage family time and make your stay hassle-free and memorable.
The Limelight in Snowmass offers guests the very best in hotel facilities and amenities to further enhance your Aspen ski vacation. A scrumptious European-style breakfast is included daily to get your day started, and two pool spas with spa-side cabanas and a fireplace is the perfect place to decompress after a day on the slopes. The little ones will love the specially-made Kids' Room, with everything from books to games to keep them entertained, plus the five-storey climbing wall has to be one of the best features of the Limelight Snowmass. Also new this season is the ice-skating rink in the Plaza, conveniently located right out the front of the hotel (a super fun way to spend an afternoon with the family). The Lounge at Limelight Snowmass is the central hub for food and drinks at the hotel - the spot for a hearty breakfast, drinks and noshes for apres, wood-fired pizzas for dinner, and the place to get your groove on to some live local music. It is busy and happening so if you prefer a more sedate and peaceful lounge area as part of your hotel Limelight may not be the place for you.
Limelight Snowmass also offers amazing complimentary activities for guests, including a First Tracks session (hit the slopes before the rest of the public do!) and Inside Tracks (ski with a pro!). They also have a wonderful Last Tracks experience, where guests can 'sweep' the mountain at the end of the day with Ski Patrol and their rescue dogs! Did we mention it was free?
Take advantage of the airport shuttle provided from the hotel to/from Aspen Airport, as well as the fleet of Audi SUV's who are on call to take you anywhere you want to go in Snowmass Village. The slopeside location of the hotel also means that it's even easier than ever to hit the slopes each morning (and pop back into your rooms for a snack), plus the ski valet is top notch - they'll store your gear, dry your boots, print your lift tickets, and organise your rentals.
Limelight Snowmass is perfect for couples and solo skiers who like to be in the heart of the action and enjoy first-class hotel facilities, as well as families who seek ski-in/ski-out access, prime amenities, and proximity to all the very best Snowmass has to offer.
Limelight Aspen Snowmass is perfect for couples and solo skiers and small families who love the ski-in/ski-out access to the slopes, wonderful hotel amenities, and proximity to the resort facilities including ski school.
Limelight Snowmass is located slopeside in the heart of Snowmass Village. Offering prime ski-in/ski-out access to the slopes and just steps to the Elk Camp Gondola, Village Express chairlift and Base Village amenities.
- Ski-in Ski-out or slopeside
About Aspen Snowmass
Nestled deep in the heart of the Rockies, Aspen is the jewel in the crown of Colorado skiing with four big mountains for skiers to choose from. The resort is best known for its glitz and glamour, and while that’s true, there’s certainly a part of the town’s personality that is down-to-earth and relaxed. This is probably the result of its mining heritage combined with a resort offering some of the country’s best ski terrain and fabulous powder. Whether you're a family looking for your next memorable ski vacation, and avid powderhound, or a hopeless romantic in search of a classic ski-to-après experience, Aspen ticks all the boxes for everyone - there's a reason Scout always goes back to Aspen to ski!
20/21 SKI RESORT OPERATIONS: Aspen Snowmass will be making changes to mountain access and resort facilities, and implementing safety protocols for this season. Up-to-date information for Aspen Snowmass can be found here.
Read more about Aspen Snowmass and other hotels in the area.
- Airport & Aspen town transfers
- Skier shuttle to area mountains
- Live music
- Ski conceirge
- Ski Valet
- Outdoor hot tubs
- Breakfast included daily
- Kids Play Room
- Rock-Climbing Wall
- Bar & lounge
- On-site restaurant
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Limelight Hotel Snowmass. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all amounts quoted are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.