- The exceptional views of the Vail ski resort
- Easy access to Eagle Bahn Gondola thanks to the Landmark elevator
- Convenient central location, close to the slopes and various bus routes
- Enjoy the complimentary coffee in the lobby each morning
- Landmark's only downside is that some of the condos don't have the best soundproofing
- Choose a corner unit for premium mountain views
- Opt for Gold or Platinum rooms to ensure your condo has been recently refurbished
- There is a small supermarket a short walk from the property
- There is a charge for parking
Located in the heart of Lionshead Village, Landmark is just a short walk to everything you will need during your stay. The Eagle Bahn Gondola is less than 100m away and there is The Landmark elevator and mall escalator on your doorstep so you don't even need to climb any stairs once you've got your ski gear on. The Landmark is surrounded by shops, bars, restaurants so everything you need really is just a stone's throw away.
The Landmark condos are perhaps some of the most reasonably priced units in Vail as they offer modern fixtures and furnishings, great on-site facilities and friendly, helpful staff.
The Landmark condos range in size and style from simple one-bedroom units to spacious four-bedroom condos that can accommodate up to nine guests. This makes them ideal for families or large groups who are seeking self-catered ski accommodation in Lionshead, Vail. Although they are all individually styled, each condo is well equipped with a kitchen, lounge with fireplace, and usually a dining room so you can enjoy Landmark as your home-away-from-home. They are modern and spacious, with great decor. They range from Gold, Platinum, and Premier level of decor, each differing with upgraded amenities, kitchens, and bathrooms. Views can also vary, with those condos located on the 4th floor and above boasting wonderful mountain and valley views. Corner units provide a little more of the mountain light into the condo, and wider views. Bedding is flexible, generally a king in the master bedroom and queen or singles in other bedrooms. Both floors and bedding can be requested, and if you find a specific unit you love, it can be secured for a small fee.
The Landmark boasts great facilities including a fitness centre so you can choose to wind down or work out after a day on the slopes. Enjoy the beautifully landscaped recreation deck that includes an outdoor heated pool, three outdoor hot tubs, BBQ grill, fire pit and amazing views of Vail Ski Resort and Lionshead Village.There is a laundry on site, with some condos boasting their own washer and dryer. Concierge is available from 7am-10pm to assist, and on call after hours if needed, so there is always someone on site to help.
With a wonderful range of one to four bedroom condo options, The Landmark is a perfect choice for families of all sizes. It's location in Lionshead Village, barely 2 minutes from the gondola and resort facilities, makes it a sought after property in Vail each season.
The Landmark condominiums are perfect for those seeking centrally-located, self-catered ski accommodation in Lionshead just a few minutes' walk from the Gondola, restaurants and bus stops. With many condo options available, it's a perfect choice for families.
Landmark Vail offers one of the best locations in Lionshead Village, close to the slopes, local amenities and even right on the bus route to Vail Village. The Eagle Bahn Gondola is less than 100m away from the hotel and other ski lifts are also nearby.
- Short walk to lifts
If Aspen is Hollywood then Vail is Wall St - popular with the money-never-sleeps-but-it-does-wear-Bogner set. Attracting tens of thousands of visitors a year, it’s quite the place to be seen, and to ski! Luxury is standard at Vail, the pedestrian-friendly village weaves around the buildings and has a wonderful European-style feel to it. The mountain terrain (one of the largest in the world) boasts perfectly groomed corduroy, powder stashes galore, and pristine tree skiing. Team this up with endless accommodation options, easy access from Denver, and one of the best après scenes in North America, it's no surprise Vail is a favourite among local and international ski enthusiasts.
20/21 SKI RESORT OPERATIONS: Vail Resorts will be making changes to mountain access and resort facilities, and implementing safety protocols for this season. Up-to-date information for Vail can be found here.
Read more about Vail and other hotels in the area.
- Free Wifi
- Outdoor Heated Pool
- Three Hot Tubs
- Fitness Room
- Ski Lockers
- Daily Housekeeping
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Landmark. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all amounts quoted are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.