- The hotel enjoys a premier slopeside location in Teton Village – just steps from the lifts.
- Il Villaggio Osteria – the hotel’s restaurant – offers some of the best Italian food Scout has experienced inside a ski resort
- The hotel is LEED certified which means you’re doing the right thing by the environment.
- The 2nd story wet-edge pool looks over the base of the mountain – providing a fun place to watch skiers schuss down the slopes.
- The service is consistent, friendly and helpful.
- The urban studios have queen-size murphy beds.
- Some of the lower rooms face other buildings (at a distance). Otherwise, views range from valley (which also overlooks a parking lot), or mountain and village.
- During snowstorms, rooms that look out over the valley can get noise at night from snow ploughs clearing the parking lot and roads.
- Flexible bedding options for families.
Scout has been staying at Hotel Terra since it first opened, in 2009. All the staff are exceedingly helpful and happy, and every time we’ve stayed here we’ve experienced that lovely ‘never want to leave’ feeling.
The lobby area provides a fantastic first impression, which in wintertime features a cozy fireplace and comfortable couches – providing the perfect place to hang out and relax. You can also order food and wine from Il Villaggio Osteria – the hotel’s Italian restaurant, and eat it in front of the fire. And while we’re on the topic of the restaurant, it serves – hands down – some of the best food Scout has eaten in a ski resort, and it has excellent cocktails, too. Even if you’re not staying here, Il Villaggio Osteria is not to be missed!
Hotel Terra has a range of different bedrooms – from a guest room right through to one, two and three bedroom condos (which come complete with a full kitchen, living area, fireplace and a murphy bed that can be packed away during the day). The guest rooms would be perfect for a couple, and they even include a refrigerator, plates and cutlery – making it possible to enjoy a quick breakfast in your room before you hit the slopes in the morning. The larger units have flexible bedding options for families, including twin beds and sleeper sofas for additional guests. Many also boast boot dryers (a rarity in hotel rooms!).
Decorated in an urban chic style, this hotel sports a look that’s refreshingly different to the mountain lodge style we’re used to seeing. The furnishings are done in tasteful shades of grey upholstry and dark leather with accents of blue and white, and all the rooms have Bose surround sound systems.
The rooftop hot tub is available for all guests to use as are the steam rooms which are part of Chill Spa – itself an excellent option for those who need a bit of pampering.
To put it simply, staying at Hotel Terra is an easy choice for a Jackson Hole ski package; leaving isn’t.
This hotel is good for younger couples and friends who are looking for a more modern, luxurious ski experience, and who want to do their best by the environment.
The hotel was very nice and rooms were perfect. The service at the hotel (concierge, front desk, etc.) was not the most responsive. Maxine, Scout Customer, 2020
Great location. We had a one bedroom (would have been too small for 4 people for 9 nights). Good facilities. Plenty of good places to eat. My fault - I kept forgetting to tip housekeeping daily and service represented that. Carla, Scout Customer, 2020
Located right in the heart of Teton Village, Hotel Terra sits opposite the Mangy Moose (saloon-style restaurant), just steps away from the tram. It is possible to ski right up to the hotel, where ski valets will take care of your skis and requires a short walk across the snow to get to the lifts in the morning. Teton Village is about 20 minutes away from downtown Jackson, and there are plenty of buses that leave from just near the hotel.
Find a great map of the Teton Village and the location of Hotel Terra here.
- Ski-in Ski-out or slopeside
About Jackson Hole
Jackson Hole has risen to prominence over the years, but it’s the past few in particular that have seen its popularity soar as high as the Grand Tetons behind it. And it’s understandable why. Challenging terrain is what it is best known for, but the area’s spectacular scenery, a happening après scene, an ever-growing selection of great restaurants and wide range of accommodation make it a natural choice. It’s not surprising people come back year after year.
Read more about Jackson Hole and other hotels in the area.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- accessible bathroom
- accessible parking
- accessible path of travel
- air-conditioned public areas
- airport transportation (surcharge)
- babysitting or childcare
- breakfast available (surcharge)
- coffee shop or café
- complimentary newspapers in lobby
- concierge desk
- currency exchange
- dry cleaning/laundry service
- express check-in
- express check-out
- fireplace in lobby
- free parking
- gift shops or newsstand
- health club
- in-room accessibility
- laundry facilities
- limo or town car service available
- luggage storage
- number of restaurants - 2
- roll-in shower
- rooftop terrace
- safe-deposit box at front desk
- secure covered parking (surcharge)
- self parking
- shopping on site
- ski storage
- ski-in/ski-out access
- smoke-free property
- spa tub
- spa services on site
- steam room
- swimming pool - outdoor
- valet parking (surcharge)
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
Special deals & packages for this hotel are displayed below. To take advantage of one of these deals, use the Room Selection booking process (any applicable accommodation specials will be applied to the price) and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extras.
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Every 4th Night Free!
Book your stay at Teton Mountain Lodge or Hotel Terra and get every 4th night free! T&Cs apply.
Receive every 4th night free at Teton Mountain Lodge & Hotel Terra this season! Offer available for consecutive stays! T&Cs Apply. Blackout dates apply. Subject to availability.
|Valid: Nov 14, 2021 - Apr 11, 2022, book by Mar 31, 2022|
|December 22, 2021 - January 2, 2022, February 17 - 26, 2022.|
* Please Contact Scout for a quote based on your preferred travel dates.
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.