- All the rooms face south and have the same views of the mountains
- Efficient and helpful staff
- Natural rock at the back has water seeping through it which acts to help humidity throughout the hotel
- Alexander and Sabine, the owners of the hotel who are very friendly and accommodating
- The hotel is located outside the village of St. Anton. It’s a 10 to 15 minute uphill walk from the village
- You can store your boots and skis at the sports shop next to the ski lift so you do not have to carry them back to the hotel
- Request a shuttle to take you to the village or the ski lifts
- Beds can be separated to create a twin room
- All rates are half-board but you can get a discount if you just want breakfast
Lux Alpinae is one of the most unique hotels in the St Anton valley. Built in the early 00’s it was designed by Austrian architect Georg Driendl who envisioned the hotel to be different from the rest of the traditional Alpine hotels in the area. We think he succeeded! The ultra-modern industrial style hotel certainly stands out. It features lots of concrete, steel bars, glass, wood and cement giving it a very contemporary, urban feel. It’s also a feat of engineering since it was built right into the rock behind it. The interiors of the hotels match its exterior but splashes of bright colors and walls filled with art work of local artists make the rooms feel warm and cozy.
Lux Alpinae has 26 rooms, all of which have balconies, face south and have great views of the mountains. The rooms are all the same size and are quite spacious. The beds are topped with twin mattresses which can be made as a king or two twins. A glass wall divides the bathroom and the bedroom but fear not… if you are not comfortable being seen from the bathroom, the glass wall can be frosted at the flick of a switch. The rooms are well maintained and very clean, and are equipped with modern amenities such as a flat screen cable TV and wi-fi internet access.
If you have any hesitations in staying in this hotel because it is a little far from town, it will be the food that will make you stay in Lux Alpinae. The food in the hotel is reportedly excellent. From the rich and delicious breakfast buffet, the best salad buffet in town, the cheese buffet, and the sumptuous dinner, it’s all meant to be sensational. Like the rest of the hotel, the restaurant ambiance is ultra-modern unlike the stubes found in almost all hotels in St. Anton. The hotel has a bar area where you have a drink or two.
The hotel has a small wellness area which features a sauna, steam room and infrared sauna. A masseur comes to the hotel regularly and Yoga classes are also held.
Lux Alpinae Hotel is great for couples who want a unique style of hotel that’s a departure from the traditional Tyrolean style and who do not mind being a little separated from the village of St. Anton
Lux Alpinae Hotel is located just outside the main village of St. Anton. It will take a 10 to 15 minute uphill walk along a fairly busy road from the village or ski lifts. The hotel has a shuttle if you do not want to walk.
About St Anton
With a dynamic combination of excellent pistes and awesome bars, St Anton is the place to come if you want to ski hard and party harder.
Read more about St Anton and other hotels in the area.
- complimentary newspapers in lobby
- free wi-fi
- multilingual staff
- number of buildings/towers - 1
- number of floors - 3
- ski passes available
- ski shuttle (complimentary)
- ski storage
- steam room
- tours/ticket assistance
- train station pickup (complimentary)
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Hotel Lux Alpinae. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all amounts quoted are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.