- The contemporary style with a wonderfully warm traditional Alpine feel
- Rooms with neighborhood views are very quiet and peaceful
- Well-furnished rooms with balconies
- Excellent food in its restaurants
- A short walk to the town and the lift
- Very large lounge area with big windows, lots of couches and beautifully decorated
- Mini-bar in all rooms with free soda
- There is a charge for parking but there is a free parking area just a two-minute walk away
- Shuttle services from the hotel to the ski lifts is available in the mornings only
- Well-equipped wellness center and gymnasium with views of the winter garden
- Rent a ski locker at the base of Hahnenkamm-bahn lifts if you want to walk to the lifts and back
You know you are in for a treat as soon as you set your sights on Hotel Kitzhof in Kitzbuhel. Scout think’s it’s one of the best designed hotels in the Austrian Alps – it is a perfect blend of traditional chalet style living with modern and spacious architecture. It’s not surprising that it’s a member of the uber cool Design Hotels group.
Hotel Kitzhof has 172 non-smoking rooms finished with antique wood and furnished with modern fabrics and furniture. There are nine types of rooms from single rooms through to a variety of suites. Scout’s favorite is the Kitzhof suite because of its ginormous size and superb panoramic views of the town's rooftops and towers, with the mountains in the distance serving as a perfect backdrop.
Hotel Kitzhof has five restaurants that all serve delicious and heavenly a la carte food. The Weißer Hirsch is where the breakfast buffet is served. The Jagdstube is furnished with dark stone pine and hunting trophies while the cozy Kaminstube features an open fireplace. The Vinothek, the hotel’s enoteca has an adjoining walk-in wine cellar. And finally the Kitz Alm & Hornstube is a traditional Austrian style restaurant, decorated with antique wood and old wooden beams, and furnished with old tables.
Hotel Kitzhof has a lovely wellness center featuring an indoor swimming pool, sauna, samarium (lower heat than a sauna), steam room and relaxation area with a lovely view of waterfalls. It also has a well-equipped gymnasium.
Hotel Kitzhof is ideal for couples or group of friends who appreciate its contemporary style yet are yearning for a warm, comfortable and authentic ambiance.
Hotel Kitzhof is just a 5-minute walk to the heart of Kitzbühel and a 10-minute walk in your ski boots to the Hahnenkamm-bahn lifts which is just a kilometer away. Shuttle service is available to the ski slopes in the morning, and you can either take the public ski bus or walk back to the hotel in the afternoon.
- <10 min walk to lifts
If the world-famous Hahnenkamm World Cup Men’s downhill race didn’t exist, Kitzbühel would still be loved for its enchanting and historic medieval town and excellent ski mountain.
Read more about Kitzbuhel and other hotels in the area.
- 24-hour front desk
- designated smoking areas
- free wi-fi
- hair salon
- health club
- indoor pool
- luggage storage
- pets allowed
- ski storage
- spa services on site
- steam room
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Hotel Kitzhof. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.