- Easy ski-in access from the slopes of Blackcomb Mountain (when conditions allow)
- On-site pool and hot tub
- Games room - great for adults and kids alike
- In-room fireplaces to cosy up around
- All rooms have private washer/dryers for added convenience
- Horstman House is not located in the heart of Whistler or Blackcomb Village, so you will need to use you own car or take the free shuttle
- The fitness facilities are available between 10am and 10pm
- The on-site front desk team are friendly and helpful so feel free to ask them anything during your stay
- The forest views are a wonderful addition
Horstman House is a lovely boutique style property on the outskirts of Whistler with a quiet, peaceful location. The forest surroundings make the setting extremely tranquil away from the hustle and bustle of Whistler Village. However, that's not to say that Horstman House is inconvenient, quite the opposite in fact, with a free shuttle to the village running regularly from right outside; free on-site parking; and even ski-in access! It is approx. a 20 minute walk to the Blackcomb Village.
There are 51 units at Horstman House comprising of one, two and three-bedroom suites. Each suite is well-equipped with kitchen facilities, lounge areas with fireplaces and comfortable bedding throughout. All one bedroom condos feature a king bed in the master and a sleeper sofa for extra guests, while the two and three bedroom condos offer twin bedding in additional bedrooms - perfect for families of any size. There are also split-level two and three bedroom options, which offer high ceilings and space to spread out. Guests can find a washer and dryer in each room, plus daily housekeeping is included.
Horstman House boasts excellent on-site facilities considering its relatively small size, with a large swimming pool and hot tub, a small fitness centre and plenty of entertainment facilities such as a pool table, table football and a children's play room with toys and games. Scout loves the pool area, which is surrounded by snow-covered trees and offers a lovely sanctuary to relax after a day on the slopes.
Horstman House, of course, features decent ski storage and its ski-in access makes it ideal for a winter sports vacation. NB: The ski-in access is best when there is fresh snow, and as the path is quite narrow in parts, it is not always a good idea for complete beginners. There must be sufficient snow coverage for the ski access to work.
Horstman House is a wonderful condo option for families, particularly those seeking a home base away from the hustle and bustle of the main Whistler base areas.
Horstman House is perfect for groups and families seeking decent, self-catered ski accommodation in a quiet location on the edge of Whistler. Is is also great for those who love a hotel with ski-in access.
Horstman House is located on the outskirts of Blackcomb Village in a quiet, forested area. The property has ski in access from the Blackcomb slopes. Horstman House is situated around 15 minutes from Whistler Village but there is a free shuttle from right outside. Alternatively, there is on-site parking so you can drive into the village.
Find a great map of the Blackcomb Mountain and location of Horstman House here.
- On or close to public shuttle route
About Whistler Blackcomb
Whistler is spectacular in many ways. Whether it’s the two gigantic mountains delivering more than 8000ac (3237ha) of skiing, the jaw-dropping scenery, a village life that puts most major cities to shame or terrain that is steep enough to give even the most extreme skiers an adrenaline rush, you will never be short of being amazed at Whistler. Long the favorite of skiers everywhere, Whistler became even more famous when it hosted the 2010 Winter Olympics and showed itself off to the world. Whether you’re a family of beginners or training to be an instructor, anyone will have a blast at Whistler.
Read more about Whistler Blackcomb and other hotels in the area.
- Fully-Equipped Kitchens
- Private Patio and/or Balconies
- Coffee Machine
- Hot Tub
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Room
- In-Suite Washer/Dryer
- Garage Parking
- Complimentary WiFi
- Pool Table
- Table Football
- Kids Playroom
- TV Lounge
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Horstman House. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.