- Comfortable Western beds
- Complimentary on-demand concierge shuttle service
- Central location
- Heated wooden flooring throughout
- High-end Sushi restaurant on site - Sushi Kato
- Most apartments are split level with a spiral staircase to reach the upper bedroom
- Washing machines in each apartment
- As there are only six units these get booked up fast
- Please note that the Penthouse apartments are smaller than the Premier/Superior apartments located over floors two and three
Hinzan Niseko is a new set of apartments located in the heart of Niseko Hirafu Village, just five minutes from local bars, shops and restaurants and a few minutes' walk to the slopes. Not that you'd need to walk to the slopes with your gear though, as Hinzan offers a complimentary concierge service with on-demand shuttles available throughout the day which can take you straight to the foot of the mountain!
The Hinzan apartments have been designed with a modern European style throughout, with sleek interiors, plush bedding, chic bathrooms, and all the facilities you'd need for a comfortable and convenient ski vacation. The white and grey décor gives the complex a contemporary feel and the large picture windows offer spectacular views of the surrounding mountains and village.
The Hinzan apartment complex is made up of six individual units, sleeping between two and six guests. These range from simple studios (which are quite small) with one bedroom and one bathroom, to large three-bedroom penthouse suites situated on the fourth floor.
While the units are all self-contained and include everything you need for a self-catered ski vacation, there is an on-site high-end sushi restaurant called Sushi Kato downstairs offering a delicious selection of meals and snacks. There is also ski storage available and parking on site.
Niseko is perfect for couples and families seeking modern, stylish self-contained accommodation in the heart of Hirafu village, close to the Ace Family Ski Lift.
Hinzan Niseko is located a five-minute walk from the Ace Family Lift in Lower Hirafu (uphill in the morning, downhill in the afternoon) and a short stroll to all the local bars, shops and restaurants. Therefore everything you need is right on your doorstep. There is a free concierge service that offers on-demand lifts around the resort if you don't want to walk.
- <5 min walk to lifts
Whether you’re a powder hound seeking some of the lightest, driest snow in the world, or a beginner looking for a safe place to take your first turns, Niseko is a hit.
Read more about Niseko and other hotels in the area.
- Free WiFi
- Parking (extra cost)
- On-Site Sushi Restaurant
- Complimentary on-demand Concierge shuttle service
- On-Site Reception (limited hours)
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Hinzan. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.