- The large saltwater pool and hot tub area has many secluded nooks and crannies in which you can escape for a soak.
- Service is luxurious, and the facilities are of a Five Diamond standard – including 24 hour in-room dining, twice daily housekeeping, and a slope-side ski valet staffed by Four Seasons.
- As far as Four Seasons hotels go, this one is great value.
- Service is intimate and highly personalized.
- Larger residences available for families that offer 2-4 bedrooms, full kitchens, and daily housekeeping.
- The hotel is located in the upper part of Blackcomb Village – a 10 minute walk to the main Whistler Village area. It can feel a little out of the action (which in turn makes it very quiet).
- Your skis and boots are stored at the ski valet building at the base of Blackcomb Mountain. The hotel’s private shuttles run there on a loop starting at 7.30am.
- Enjoy the full espresso machines in each room.
- There are limited suites with a kitchenette for those who want some additional amenities in their rooms.
For a ski resort the size and quality of Whistler Blackcomb, one would expect outrageous prices at all the 5-star hotels. Which is why it comes as a pleasant surprise that they’re all significantly cheaper than their counterparts in places like Vail, Aspen and Jackson Hole. The Four Seasons in Whistler offers exceptional value without skimping on the little extras that make it a truly memorable Four Seasons stay.
Not only is the price reasonable, but you can also expect to receive the same standard of service that Four Seasons hotels are renowned for the world over. Service is one of the hotel’s key differentiators – with every little detail thought about and taken care of. The ski valet service, for instance, is excellent. From the moment you arrive at the hotel, your skis and boots will be promptly whisked away to the ski valet room at the base of Blackcomb Mountain. Additionally, hot chocolate is served all day long in the lobby, and complimentary s’mores are available for roasting by the fire.
As for the décor, the hotel has undergone a great refurbishment and Scout is really impressed by the new look. Offering crisp and clean linen, luxurious bathrooms, and super comfy couches, it has that calming sanctuary feel throughout which is often rare in a bustling ski resort like Whistler Blackcomb. Upgrade to the deluxe rooms and you have the addition of a sleeper sofa, perfect for a third adult or kids, or connect the rooms to make an executive suite (perfect for smaller families). There are 10 special suites available with kitchenettes for those seeing a few more amenities in their room. The great thing about the new renovations is that all rooms will offer the same furnishings and decor.
The Four Seasons also offers some larger units for families at their Residences. Ranging from 2 - 4 bedrooms (some with dens), guests can enjoy a full deluxe kitchen, fireplaces, spacious lounge, and washer and dryer. Bedding varies throughout, but most offer king beds and queen sofa beds in the den. These residences are also the perfect spot to take a night off cooking and allow a private chef to provide a memorable meal (available via the concierge) for the whole family.
If you don’t feel like making a trip into the village for dinner, the hotel has two great dining options: Sidecut Steakhouse which is famous for its BBQ rubs (you can buy them to take away), and Fifty Two 80 Bistro & Bar, which is offers more of a casual après scene with live music, an ice bar, and fantastic cocktails.
Four Seasons Whistler would suit couples who are seeking a romantic escape or an upscale family vacation where the staff take all the effort out of getting to the slopes in the morning.
Situated at the northern end of Blackcomb Village, the Four Seasons Resort Whistler is about a 5 minute walk to the Blackcomb Village base area, or a 10 minute walk to Whistler Village. Your skis and boots are stored right at the lifts so there's no need to be lugging your gear for even a minute.
Find a great map of the Whistler Village area and location of the Four Seasons Resort Whistler here. Four Seasons is the orange building 71.
- <5 min walk to lifts
About Whistler Blackcomb
Whistler is spectacular in many ways. Whether it’s the two gigantic mountains delivering more than 8000ac (3237ha) of skiing, the jaw-dropping scenery, a village life that puts most major cities to shame or terrain that is steep enough to give even the most extreme skiers an adrenaline rush, you will never be short of being amazed at Whistler. Long the favorite of skiers everywhere, Whistler became even more famous when it hosted the 2010 Winter Olympics and showed itself off to the world. Whether you’re a family of beginners or training to be an instructor, anyone will have a blast at Whistler.
Read more about Whistler Blackcomb and other hotels in the area.
- 24-hour business center
- area shuttle (complimentary)
- children's club
- concierge services
- designated smoking areas
- dry cleaning/laundry service
- free wi-fi
- free wired high-speed internet
- full-service health spa
- gift shops or newsstand
- health club
- in-room accessibility
- massage - spa treatment room(s)
- multilingual staff
- number of restaurants - 2
- parking (surcharge)
- room service (24 hours)
- safe-deposit box at front desk
- ski shuttle
- ski storage
- smoke-free property
- spa tub
- steam room
- swimming pool - outdoor
- You must present a photo ID when checking in.
- Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.
- Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival.
- The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking.
- Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM Check-out time is 11 AM
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Four Seasons Resort Whistler. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.