- Slopeside access to the slopes at Kitanomine
- The stunning modern interior design throughout
- Multiple options for skiers, from hotel rooms to 3 bedroom apartments
- On-site Rhythm Rental ski shop for convenience
Fenix Furano is the first luxury slopeside apartment hotel to make its mark in Furano. Built in 2020, this stunning property is perfectly positioned right across from the gondola in Kitanomine, making it the most enviable addition to the resort for some time.
With only 62 units on offer, Fenix feels more like a boutique ski hotel option rather than a mammoth apartment complex. These units range from hotel rooms and studios, to one, two and three bedroom apartments, each with varying number of bathrooms and room sizes. The apartments are modern, styled with wood finishes and floor to ceiling windows that taking in the views of the picturesque landscape.
Each apartment is supplied with high-end appliances equipment and comfortable furnishings throughout, well-equipped kitchen, and private laundry facilities. All Premier level bedrooms come with full ensuite facilities, while Deluxe units offer one less bathroom. Scout loves the flexible bedding arrangements, allowing families to have twin single beds or king bed in each room. With Apple TV and free WIFI throughout, this can be your home away from home while staying in Furano.
Fenix Furano boasts an on-site restaurant, as well as a Rhythm Rentals ski shop for added convenience. An on-site reception is also available to assist guests with their stay and provide further information about the resort area. Fenix Furano is managed by NISADE, which offers an excellent in-resort concierge and first-class customer service.
Fenix Furano hotel and apartments are perfect for families, small groups, and couples, who are looking for slopeside access to the slopes of Furano. Ideal for those who seek a luxurious ski vacation.
Fenix Furano is located in at the Kitanomine base area with slopeside access to the gondola. The Kitanomine village restaurants, cafes, and bars are only minutes walk away which makes it ideal for those looking to explore the town while being close to the slopes. The shuttle to Furano Town is also close by, allowing easy access for more dining options.
Find a great map of the Kitanomine Village area and location of Fenix Furano here.
- Ski-in Ski-out or slopeside
Furano is up there with the best when it comes to ski resorts in Japan. Offering a wide variety of terrain, lots of powder, a good selection of accommodation and a relatively authentic village and nearby town, it has something for everyone and will suit a range of tastes and budgets. Furano is a good mix of Western influences and comforts, and Japanese culture. The ski resort itself caters to all ability levels and skiing preferences, from advanced off-piste and amazing sidecountry (easily accessed) to long leg-burning groomed runs. Receiving abundant snowfall each season (up to 9 metres), Furano is a perfect spot to experience true Hokkaido powder.
Read more about Furano and other hotels in the area.
- Ski Rental
- Satellite TV, with Apple TV
- Balcony (in Penthouse Suite)
- Washer & Dryer (except hotel rooms)
- Full Kitchen
- Free WIFI
- Full ensuite bathrooms with showers or bathtub
- Climate control
- Nespresso Machine
- Balcony in apartments
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Fenix Furano. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.