- Huge, spacious and comfortable apartments
- The lay out of the condos
- Most of the master bedroom bathrooms have steam showers
- All of the apartments have fantastic views of the valley
- Concrete structure ensure that there are no noise issues between apartments
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Ski in/ski out position
- Private hot tubs in each condo
- Individually owned and furnished
- It is a ten minute walk to the village or there is a shuttle that leaves every 30 minutes
- Each apartment is equipped with a laundry facility
- Most of the apartments are equipped with a BBQ grill
- Full Service clean is provided on the 3rd or 5th day depending on length of stay
Located about a ten-minute walk to the village of Big White, Copper Kettle Lodge is Scout’s favorite among all the other condominium properties in the area, and for many good reasons. The apartments are not only big and spacious, they are also perfectly laid out! They have got to be the biggest apartments Scout has ever seen, and not only that, each one has the same spectacular view of the valleys. Although it is a bit of a walk to the village, it has a fantastic ski-in ski-out position to the Black Forest chair.
The apartments are individually owned and furnished, and most of them are done in the classic North American alpine ambiance with lots of wood, brown fabrics and leather furnishings. Copper Kettle Lodge offers two types of accommodations which are both suitable for big groups or families. The two-bedroom units have a den that can be converted into an extra bedroom, although it does not have a window. The three bedrooms are super spacious with all the bedrooms equipped with beds. Most of the apartment’s master bedroom bathrooms are equipped with a steam shower – a nice treat after a day of skiing. All of the apartments boast a private hot tub on the balcony, a laundry facility, an après bar, and a kitchen that most chefs will enjoy.
There are no additional facilities and amenities in the building except what you find in the apartments, but it is ideal for families seeking a more self-contained stay. Copper Kettle Lodge is the perfect choice If you are planning to spend a long family ski vacation in Big White.
Copper Kettle Lodge is ideal for a big group of friends or families who want nice and spacious apartments in Big White.
Copper Kettle Lodge is located about a ten minute walk to the village although there is a complimentary shuttle that leaves every thirty minutes to the village from 7 am to 11 pm. It is in a ski in/ ski out position with an access to the Black Forest chair.
Find a great map of the Big White village area and location of each of the Big White hotels here
About Big White
Big White ski resort in British Columbia, Canada, is one of Scout’s Picks for family-friendly ski resorts. It’s up there with the best in the world. But Big White isn’t just for families; it’s perfect for all skiers and boarders wanting an easy and enjoyable ski vacation. Great expanse of intermediate terrain, 'real' double black options for advanced skiers, off-piste tree riding, endless ski-in/ski-out accommodation options, and plenty of off-mountain activities for kids (and adults!), Big White is a perfect all-rounder resort.
Read more about Big White and other hotels in the area.
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Outdoor Parking
- Private Hot Tubs
- Ski Lockers
- Ski-in/Ski-out Access
- Underground Parking
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Lite Service, with a Full Service clean on the 3rd or 5th day depending on length of stay
- Cable TV
- Free Wireless Internet Access
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
Special deals & packages for this hotel are displayed below. To take advantage of one of these deals, use the Room Selection booking process (any applicable accommodation specials will be applied to the price) and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extras.
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Stay 7 Pay 6 Offer!
Take advantage of Early Bird Offers and Stay 7 Pay 6 at Big White. T&Cs apply.
Stay longer and save with Stay 7 Pay 6 or Stay 14 Pay 12 offer at selected Big White Condominums & Townhomes. Blackout dates apply. Subject to availability at time of booking. Applicable to all unit types except Budget Condominium, Kitchenette Condominium, and Studio Condominium.
|Valid: Jan 3, 2021 - Apr 17, 2021, book by Aug 31, 2020|
* Contact Scout for a quote based on your preferred travel dates within the applicable travel periods.
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however we cannot guarantee it.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all amounts quoted are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.