- Spacious apartments with high-end finishes and furnishings
- The use of Hokkaido timber throughout the units
- The stunning huge windows that provide lots of light
- The modern urban feel and the spaciousness of the units
- Very friendly and relaxed yet high level of service
- The two bedroom units have no windows in the second bedroom
- Very fast wi-fi internet service throughout the hotel
- There are laundry facilities on each floor
- Customers have mentioned the whistling sound of wind moving through the building
- There can be some noise from the late night revellers since this is in a central Hirafu location
- The property has an apartment style cleaning schedule – there is a clean offered every 4 days, with rubbish removal or new towels at any time.
Chatrium Niseko is a central Hirafu apartment hotel, and fast becoming a favorite of skiers and travelers due to its modern amenities and facilities and friendly service. It was meticulously designed with a very classy urban contemporary feel. The property was previously called Hyatt House Niseko and prior to that Shiki Niseko. Due to a change in management in 2020, the property is now called Chatrium Niseko - the offering remains unchanged however as a high-end hotel, dining, and concierge experience. As part of the management change the rooms were refurbished and the lobby updated.
Chatrium Niseko offers one, two and three-bedroom apartment-style accommodations that are simply but beautifully finished and furnished. You will be spoiled by the views through the full-length glass windows. The use of the solid Hokkaido timber throughout the apartments is an indication that everything was done with high-class materials. Grey and white finishing makes the apartments feel and look bright, breezy and airy. All the apartments have lots of storage space, and are fully equipped with modern amenities including high-speed wi-fi, 40” LCD TV with Cable Channels, Apple TVs and multi-region DVD in all living areas, and a fully-equipped kitchen where you can whip up gourmet meals. No expense was spared in the design and build of these apartments! Bedding is flexible, ideal for families of all shapes and sizes. The views from the apartments are simply awesome especially those facing Mt. Yotei and Annapuri. The Annapuri view is very breathtaking especially at night because of the night skiing activities which lights up the mountain. The apartments do get the occasional noise from the streets below (particularly for the Yotei facing apartments), which is a result of its central Hirafu location. Although it’s not located in a prime slopeside position, the private shuttle leaves every 30 minutes for the main ski drop-off points, including the gondola and ski school.
Although the hotel does not have an onsen it has on-site facilities which other hotels do not have like an ATM machine (the only one in the area), a gourmet supermarket which has many western treats (vegemite!), a Toyota car rental service, and a Rhythm rentals counter. What makes Chatrium Niseko a superb option are the dining experiences including a wonderful Green Farm Deli cafe (offering a farm-to-fork breakfast), an adults-only Western/Japanese restaurant called KITCHEN, a modern tapas-style bar, and of course, the superb Michelin Star Kamimura restaurant run by chef Yuichi Kamimura and his culinary team. Your restaurant choices for your Niseko ski trip are sorted!
Chartium Niseko, formerly Shiki Niseko is for discerning guests who want good value high-end apartments in central Niseko, and convenience of being right in the heart of Hirafu rather than being next to the slopes.
Chatrium Niseko hotel (previously called Shiki Niseko) is right in the heart of Hirafu village along the main highway. It is about a 5 min flat walk to the Ace Family lift and there's a private shuttle that leaves every 30 minutes will take you to the various ski slope locations.
You can find a map of Niseko village here.
- <10 min walk to lifts
- Hotel shuttle provided
Whether you’re a powder hound seeking some of the lightest, driest snow in the world, or a beginner looking for a safe place to take your first turns, Niseko is a hit.
Read more about Niseko and other hotels in the area.
- Reception and Concierge services
- Fully Equipped kitchens
- Apple TV
- TV with English channels
- DVD player
- Free wifi
- Laundry/dryers on each floor
- ATM machine
- Shuttle on 30 min loop from 8am - 5pm
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Limited parking available
- Property is non-smoking.
- All guests may be required to give their full name, age, passport number, postal address, nationality and occupation on or prior to check-in, in compliance with Japanese Law.
- Cleaning: Fresh towels and rubbish removed on request; minor clean if staying 4 nights or more, Mid-stay clean every 6th day. Additional cleaning can be requested for a charge. Additional cleans possible for an extra charge at least 2 weeks in advance, subject to availabilty. More details on request.
- Cots (cribs) and highchairs can be requested at time of booking and are subject to availability and an extra charge.
- Child aged under 2 can be free of charges, and we also provide a baby cot for free (it is subject to availability). Any child aged 2 or over is counted as an adult.
- On departure guests must ensure the accommodation is tidy and all cutlery, crockery and kitchenware is washed. Excess cleaning costs, if required, will be charged to your credit card.
- Guests accept responsibility for damage to the property (including apartment common areas), fittings, furniture, lost keys and other chattels caused during their occupation, including any consequential losses incurred.
- Credit card details and authorization are required to be provided to Shiki Niseko on or prior to check-in as a security deposit.
- Guests must return to check-in location to finalise check-out and return keys. A surcharge of 50% on the daily rate will be imposed if check-out is extended until 6:00pm. Extension of stay beyond 6:00pm is subject to a full day room charges and availability. Any late check-out is subject to availability.
- Parking during winter months is severely restricted and must be requested and confirmed for each booking if required.
Deals & Packages
Thank you for your inquiry. A copy has been emailed to you. We will scout out availability and rates for your selected properties and get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
There are currently no pre-set packages at Chatrium Niseko. To create your own package use the Room Selection booking process and one of our agents will get back to you to confirm availability and add your extrasSelect Room
Check Package Availability & Rates
You will need to contact us to check availability and rates for this package (this does not confirm the reservation). Please take a moment to complete and submit the request form below. We will then contact you directly to confirm the details and if you wish to proceed we will arrange your reservation.
Please tell us if you'd like to tweak the package to change the dates, number of nights or number of people. And if you'd like us to add in any extras just let us know, anything to make your snow holiday simpler and more enjoyable. < Back to Packages
Scout Booking Terms & Conditions
- Availability: Booking of all packages & accommodation is subject to availability at time of confirmation of package option by customer.
- Rate includes: All associated taxes. Some hotels charge extra fees for parking, cots, rollaways etc. Such fees can be confirmed on request based on your requirements.
- Payment Schedule:
- Deposit: 25% of the full amount is due WITHIN 7 DAYS OF CONFIRMATION to secure the booking.
- Final Balance: Invoice will be issued for the remaining balance 80 days prior to departure. PAYMENT IS DUE 70 DAYS PRIOR to departure. Failure to pay by 70 days may result in the auto-cancellation of accommodation by the accommodation provider or late payment fees.
- Bookings within 70 days: Full payment is required within 7 days to secure the booking.
- Variations: In some circumstances suppliers may have different payment policies to the above. Additionally some Early Bird deals require full payment by or soon after the book-by date. In these instances Scout will clearly communicate any variances prior to confirmation.
- Cancellation Policy:
- All deposits are non-refundable once received.
- For balance payments made within 70-45 days prior to the trip the deposit amount is non-refundable.
- No refund for total amount for cancellations 45 days or less prior to arrival and no-shows. In unexpected, unfortunate circumstances (family death etc) Scout will work to negotiate with the supplier for a full or partial refund, however this is not guaranteed. We recommend taking travel insurance to make sure you are covered. Cancelling due to weather, missed travel connections or lack of snow is not considered an unexpected circumstance and is one of the risks you must wear as part of taking a ski trip. Unless the supplier has a snow guarantee or weather cancellation policy, Scout will not refund any part of the package due to these factors.
- Variations: Please note that some hotels may have stricter policies (such as no refund within 60 days) and we are required to pass on these policies. We will communicate any varations to the above cancellation policy prior to confirmation of booking.
- Changes Policy:
- Once bookings are confirmed and deposit is paid service fees will apply for every amendment to existing elements, late final payment and travel document re-issue in addition to fees charged by suppliers
- In a few instances we purchase products through third party providers. If you change part of your package whilst at a destination, the 3rd party provider may have a different refund policy to that of the supplier in the destination. Wherever possible we will work to recover any refunds that come from a change at the destination, however it is not guaranteed.
- Surcharges: Scout does not charge any additional fees for the booking. Prices quoted are for cash (bank transfer) payments only. Credit card payments (Amex, Visa or Mastercard only) will be subject to 1.8% surcharge.
- Booking Currency: Scout will quote and charge in one currency of your choice from AUD, USD, CAD, JPY, EUR or GBP only.
- Currency Exchange Policy: If you book an international destination all remaining balances are subject to change (based on currency fluctuations) until the final payment has been processed. This can go either way (if your currency gets stronger you will be invoiced less!). We will confirm at the time of invoice what the final amount is, based on the exchange rate at that time. Should you wish to pay the balance earlier (prior to when it’s actually due) to secure that current exchange rate you are welcome to request the final invoice at any time. Once payments have been made (deposit or final balance), no refunds will be given for changes in the amount of what that payment would be, based on currency changes at any time prior to your trip.
- Travel Insurance: Once your booking is confirmed, we strongly recommend taking out travel insurance as it will often cover the cost of cancelled reservations.
For any questions regarding booking terms & conditions please email: email@example.com
Available: This selection is currently available for this price. Once you submit an inquiry our agents will confirm your booking via email and send you an invoice for a deposit. You will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking.
On Request: Our agents need to confirm availability of this room. Once you submit a request we will endeavour to get back to you by the next business day to confirm availability (some properties may take longer). If prices are listed they are the exact prices for your dates, room selection and room occupancy. Where prices are not listed we will confirm the price when we confirm availability. In either instance, you are not committed to your selection until after we confirm availability and price. Once you agree to that confirmation, you will be sent an invoice and will need to pay a 25% deposit within 7 days (unless otherwise specified) to secure the booking. If your requested room is not available, we will present alternative options.